Good SEO is also linked to increased visitors to your website. It is very tough to break and be on top of the market without proper, strong placement. Following the lead of Silicon Valley startup blogs, which demonstrate that proper positioning makes it easier for Google to locate you. It encourages visitors to visit your page, stay on it, and return for a long time.
It also refers to the home page of your website. Try searching for proof on your search engine, but focus on the most technologically advanced areas. In terms of SEO, the Silicon Valley area is the best store of expertise.
Good content appears to be the key to success not only for a blog piece but also for attracting a new, large audience and increasing the visibility of your website in information searches. In today’s SEO world, site content is really important.
What is the mechanism behind SEO in startups?
Google’s search engine is known as a contextual search engine. In Google, there are numerous elements that influence positioning. For the search engine, the most significant factor is high-quality, unique information. You must follow a few basic principles in order for Google to consider your content to be of high quality. The text will then be recognized by Google as being of high quality, which is half the battle won!
Rules to remember when developing SEO-friendly content:
- Text length + keywords. The wording should not be very long. A description in SEO should be between 100 and 160 characters long, including spaces. Keywords that are relevant should be included. Keywords should be unique, very specific to the described content, and preferably in every title of the article; otherwise, Google will consider them more valuable to the entire content and rank the website higher. There is no clear answer as to how many times a particular keyword must appear in the text, but it must do so. Using many synonyms of keywords within your text is a great idea.
- Do not copy text: The Google search engine isn’t stupid. It is perfectly capable of determining whether the content is your own or has been copied from another source. If you copy your site’s content, you risk being blocked or pushed down the search rankings.
- Pictures: Infographics are the most common type of image in content marketing. The best you can do is sign and properly explain your photographs; it’s even better if the term you want to position your material is contained in their description. To describe, use the “alt” (alternative text) element, which allows you to provide a brief description, preferably with keywords. When you add a new picture to WordPress, the alt field appears as an input area for the alternative text.
- Video: Video can help you improve your content. As you may be aware, the reader is sluggish and may not choose to read the entire text; thus, make it easy for him to convey content by employing video. An article in the form of a movie will make it much easier for your audience to remember your material and will be more exciting to recall. Remember to give your videos titles, descriptions, and tags.
- The content’s freshness. As you are aware, the material in your articles becomes obsolete over time. Google Panda takes into account not only the uniqueness of texts but also the timeliness of those texts. As a result, it’s worthwhile to go back and update old blog articles, product descriptions, and category pages from time to time.
However, you may increasingly hear ideas that the user’s activity on the website has an impact on SEO: how quickly they leave, and how much time they spend on it. Install Google Analytics or another tool to keep an eye on the page and check it frequently. This solution allows you to track both your activities and your writing strategies, as well as show you how clients react.